Have you ever wondered how plants can thrive in challenging conditions?
Most of us have noticed plenty of plants on our morning walks. Some thriving in the water drain, some in the parks, some in the lakes and ponds. Plants are every where. Have you ever wondered how plants can survive in challenging conditions while we cannot? Standing in the sun for few minutes burns our skin. However, plants have evolved to withstand harmful radiations from the sun for years and years.
How is the lotus not infected by the muddy water it grows in? Mangoes often have worms in them but have you seen oranges infected by worms or insects? How do we get clean potable water from tender coconut even though a coconut tree doesn’t get clean water? What makes sunflower follow the sun? There are several secrets in plants which we usually fail to recognize and appreciate.
PlantScience is on a mission to decode the secrets of the plant kingdom!
Atrimed PlantScience has unearthed many secrets and have identified that secondary metabolites are the primary reason behind the protective mechanisms in plants. Secondary metabolites are present in less than 1% of the plant. Actually, 99% of all plants have similar molecules and the remaining 1% is what makes each plant unique. Atrimed PlantScience has explored all secrets of the plant kingdom and have implemented these tricks for human skincare.
If coconut water has peptides and secondary metabolites which can keep the water clean, can we use the same in a hand cream to keep the hand moist and germ-free? Can we use bioflavonoid complexes present in lemon peel to keep our face fresh and glowing? Is it possible to make a face cream that protects you from harsh light, slows down the skin aging, and make the face glow like young? By carrying out extensive research on the inner mechanisms of flora around us, we have decoded the answers to these questions.
Why should you choose PlantScience?
Atrimed PlantScience skincare products are one of a kind and contain special secondary metabolites for skin care and therapy. Since secondary metabolites are bioactive molecules, you will start getting results within days. Acne can start drying up in 24 hours while dandruff can be significantly reduced with one wash. The anti blemish cream can give you an instant glow within minutes with long lasting radiant skin on prolonged use.
I have very sensitive skin , so I always go for natural products..recently I tried this facewash and I am extremely happy with its results. A blend of neem, lemon and other natural products , it helps to thoroughly cleanse the skin without causing any irritation and redness..it rejuvenates and hydrates the skin and gives a refreshed look after every wash. It removes all the dirt and oil thoroughly from my oily skin and leaves a fresh face.
I have been using Atrimed Plant Science Anti-Blemish Facewash since last few days and I am in love with this face wash. It contains enriched bioactive flavonoid complexes from neem, citrus and vetiver. It’s skin friendly formulation protects the skin health while fighting against germs. It helps to remove all the dirt, oil and urban pollutants that water alone can leave behind. It thoroughly cleanses, without causing irritation, leaving only soothed and hydrated skin.
This face wash is just so refreshing after every use.. It keeps fresh for 6 hours and reduces blemishes.. It’s completely natural with very good aroma.. Worth buying it..